10 Hints to Marketing Your Small Business on Facebook
Want to begin marketing on Facebook? With close to 1.2 billion active users, there’s no question that Facebook is the perfect medium to engage with your prospects and get them interested in your business.
But, how do you get started with Marketing on Facebook?
These ten tips will help you maximize the potential of your social media marketing strategy:
- Create a Page: It’s your business’ “personal” profile, and it will allow you to interact with your prospects. Remember to make it reflect your brand. To learn more how to create a page here is a quick and easy article by Facebook.
- Be Consistent: Social Media landscape is rising as a search engine, but to appear on top of the results page you need to have an active online presence. So, make sure you engage regularly.
- Encourage Sharing: Your content needs to be interesting and valuable enough to compel people to share it. Don’t be afraid to ask your network to share your posts and increase your engagement rate.
- Make Connections: Invite your personal Facebook friends and your email contacts to follow you. Promote your page’s web address on any offline and social media marketing material you design.
- Attract Friends of Fans and share events. Ask questions, run polls, and contests, and find ways to convince visitors to check your business. Their friends will see their activity. Create event pages and share them with your network and the groups you’re in.
- Join Groups: Enhance awareness by participating in conversations in groups your target audience hangs out. Put your expertise to work and share valuable advice instead of promoting your business.
- Build Your Group: If you can’t find any niche groups, create your own. That way, you will have more control over the discussions, and you can position yourself as an authority in your industry.
- Connect with Influencers in Your Niche: If you have other businesses or industry personalities that you admire, don’t be afraid to send them a message, comment on their posts or write on their wall.
- Get Started with Facebook Live: It’s an excellent way to showcase the human side of your business and offer a look behind the scenes. Due to its unpredictability, they’ll stick longer to see the outcome.
- Consider Ads: Facebook will show your ads to the people who are more likely to be interested in your business. Hence they’ll generate significant traffic to your website.
There you have it, folks. Ten simple yet effective tips that can help you get started with Facebook marketing.
What if you don’t have time or expertise to market on Facebook?
Serv Marketing can help you market your small business on Facebook. If you want to check out our Social Media service just navigate to our page.