How to produce a professional marketing video that represents your brand and business well.
Video is the most effective way to market to your ideal customer. In this video, Kyle goes through the step-by-step process on how to make a marketing professional video for your business.
Kyle breaks down the steps involved when creating a professional marketing video for your local business.
1.CREATE A PLAN FOR YOUR VIDEO
• Figure out the purpose of the video(awareness, engagement, lead capture, authority)
• Plan the story the video will tell
• Storyboard how the video should look (graphics, overalls, titles, framing)
• Write a script (as needed) Narrative or AV
• Record all the scripted content with all frames as planned in the storyboard
• Capture additional supporting B-roll
• Acquire graphics and images to use as overlays or supporting content
3. EDIT CONTENT INTO A PLANNED STORY SEQUENCE
• Use plan and captured content to create a concise story
• Start with the customer’s problem
• Position yourself to help them solve it
• Explain why you should be the company to solve it
• Tell them what to do to get started with you
4. PROMOTE AND DISTRIBUTE YOUR VIDEO
• Using your plan export video to needed formats supporting distribution channels
•Provide valuable information
•Consider the daily struggles your customer is facing
•Show your company’s face if you can
•Leverage whatever tech or devices you have if you are DIY’ing
•Shop quotes if you are hiring a production company, take into account relationships with the creators you decide to work with. Their flexibility, willingness to learn your business and shared desire to help solve your customer’s problems. You want teammates, not a hired gun.